.jpg) |
Hi ladies!
Our grand opening is right around the corner but we wanted to give you something to tie you over until then! We are presenting you with this impromptu sketch challenge. This challenge will run until the 28th of February. Please use the links below to upload your entries. |
LGSでは只今 28日まで
即興でスケッチイベントをやっています。
サイトがオープンする前からどんどん参加してくれる人とつながって増やして
どんどん盛り上げて行こうじゃないかー!という感じですかね^^
mini challengeの方も29日までやってまーす!
私もつい3時間前くらいに提出しました・・!
ほやほやすぎるー!よー間に合ったなー!
なんかスケッチと似てるようでどうなの!と なんかそんなんばっかですけどw
写真はお花のつぼみを手にしているのですけど
蝶ちょがとまってたら素敵だなー という私の勝手な想像LOにしてしまいました。
ではでは!
透明感があってとても素敵ですね。
ReplyDeleteタイトルのウェーブしている動きのあるところ、蝶の舞っている感じとピッタリ^^
蝶を抜いた後もボーダーに使っているのもecoでいいですね。
Wonderful monochromatic white layout! Doing monochromatic is a difficult thing for me. Hope to learn how to make a visually appealing monochromatic LO in the future! Looks great and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteKathleen - Fellow LGS teamie
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/
beautiful, just beautiful, I may have to lift this one!
ReplyDeleteハイハーイ!レディースだよー!
ReplyDeleteいやいや!けっこう真面目でした。
そんな過去…え!
ちょっとさー!この真っ白が!や・ば・い!
真っ白の中のグレータイトルと緑の写真が
本当にキレイでちょっと動きが止まったね!
絶対作るおー!おー!
I just love this layout. What have you used for paper? And the big butterfly is a die?
ReplyDelete>sakoさんへ
ReplyDeleteありがとうございます~!
意外とこのスケッチ悩んでしまって・・・w
ブラケット型が苦手なので苦労しました^^;
こういう抜いた後の紙をもっとおしゃれに使えたらいいですけどなかなかテクニックが・・!
>Kathleen
thank you for your swwet comment!
I loves white&grey!
I like your layout very well!
>sheshe
Great sketch! That could not wait a month to 3 :)
thank you so much for you ...!
>おれのチェリー
へいへい!夜老姿苦!
ええ!そんな変換・・・!
たしかに苦しいかんじが・・
なんか作りたいスケッチがたくさんで困るねー!
でもどんどんアレして巻き込んでいくーw!
あれじゃない!SHARE----------!
>marit
thank you for your sweet comment:)
I used this...
Crate paper-based paper (peppermint candy cane)
This die-cut butterfly → http://www.grant.com.au/index.php?PCID=1044&PSO=60&PSID=1214&PSV=Primary&CDO =
other race vellum and paper
Grey border sticker of the crate paper