Such a pretty page, love the banners!
Love the colour combination you have used, a beautiful page. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!
this is SOO beautiful! never would I thought that yellow and pink could look this good! Such a sweet photos too! Thank you for joining us at stuck?! x
あの写真はStuck?!作ってたのかーー(´❤◞⊖◟❤`)確かに馬が光りすぎwww夜に撮るから?昼間の自然光で撮るとこうはならんはず・・・でもでもLOは綿菓子のメルヘンチックな感じが出てて可愛いやーーん(´❤◞⊖◟❤`)また次の作ったのもはよみしてーー(≧▽≦)!!
Beautiful! I love the photos and the smiles. The pink and yellow are two fab colos together and that veil border is so feminine. Thanks for sharing at Stuck!
Great take on the sketch! So colorful and fun. Love the banners and how you layered them. Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?!
Sweet photos and a beautiful design! love the colors you used and the embellies.Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.
Such a pretty page, love the banners!
ReplyDeleteLove the colour combination you have used, a beautiful page. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!
ReplyDeletethis is SOO beautiful! never would I thought that yellow and pink could look this good! Such a sweet photos too! Thank you for joining us at stuck?! x
ReplyDeleteあの写真はStuck?!作ってたのかーー(´❤◞⊖◟❤`)
ReplyDelete確かに馬が光りすぎwww
夜に撮るから?
昼間の自然光で撮るとこうはならんはず・・・
でもでもLOは綿菓子のメルヘンチックな感じが出てて可愛いやーーん(´❤◞⊖◟❤`)
また次の作ったのもはよみしてーー(≧▽≦)!!
Beautiful! I love the photos and the smiles. The pink and yellow are two fab colos together and that veil border is so feminine. Thanks for sharing at Stuck!
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the sketch! So colorful and fun. Love the banners and how you layered them. Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?!
ReplyDeleteSweet photos and a beautiful design! love the colors you used and the embellies.
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.